Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 04:49 AM   #1
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
question about cover for the HD

I ordered my Odyssey HD & cover with Cultura. The cover was advertised as original, but when I got it, it was a fake and non-fitting piece of cr@p with loose stitches on the back.
After weeks and weeks of complaining I finally got my money back from cultura.
I was told here that the cover for the Odyssey does not fit the Odyssey HD. It fits for 95%, but apparentley for Cultura thats enough to try and saddle people with their overstock of old (fake homebrand) covers.
They would not even replace it with an original cover, even though they advertise them on their website, with picture.
I found 2 more options: Thalia and Decitre.
I sent both of them an email, explaining my problem that I don't want to have a non-fitting cover for the second time, but got no reply from any of them. I don't want to order it with Bookeen because for some reason they are more expensive.

Is there anyone who ordered their Odyssey HD cover with Thalia or Decitre, and can confirm that its the original product that fits 100%?

Thanks, Ripper
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:02 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I was told here that the cover for the Odyssey does not fit the Odyssey HD.
That baffle me. There was a point where the old cover from the original odyssey didn't fit the odyssey hd.
Now it seam to and looking at both cover, i can't see a difference. I think the cover was somehow stretched and went back to normal when i left it alone.

You should be fine as long as it's a cover from bookeen. That is as long as you get the the acctual product you ordered

Last edited by EowynCarter; 12-31-2012 at 05:06 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Yup, i just received an original Bookeen cover and it fits fine...
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote