Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #31951
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Beg all you want, you're not going to win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #31952
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Beg all you want, you're not going to win.
Then I will not beg. I will simply take.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #31953
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Force won't help either.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #31954
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What about burning everything to cinders?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #31955
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Only if you destroy the MobileRead servers just after posting.

And I'm not sure that will help. I'm sure Alex has backups.
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #31956
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
We could just say that we're all winners for participating, but that sounds lame.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #31957
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Only if you could persuade a moderator to edit the first post. That seems even more unlikely than you winning the thread.

So I'll win.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #31958
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Would you...oh nevermind.

I win.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #31959
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I'd glad you understand.

And I'm even more glad that I'm winning.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #31960
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Only if you could persuade a moderator to edit the first post. That seems even more unlikely than you winning the thread.

So I'll win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Would you...oh nevermind.

I win.
Does Alex like chocolate? I know 2 Mods that like chocolate but they participate in this thread.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #31961
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Alex has participated in this thread. OK, over 20,000 posts ago, but he is one of us.

However, I think that you probably don't want him to step in again.

So I still win.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #31962
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Well, unless it's after I finish posting this and I win because the thread is closed.

I win.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #31963
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

The thread hasn't been closed.

I win.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #31964
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I can hope.

I win.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #31965
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Hoping won't make you the winner. In fact, nothing will make you the final victor, as that's going to be me.

I'll win this thread!

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!