Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-22-2013, 02:40 AM   #106
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Seems to be a misunderstanding: In post #1, there appears version 3.0.2, but when the program screen pops up, there is version 2.6 indicated. I well believe that its in fact the newest version, but did you transpose the numbering of your actual version to the software metadata themselves?
Cheers
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:45 AM   #107
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxen View Post
OK! Attached fill(Attachment 115515) is Excel document. Please Column B to C, from English to Spanish.
Our work will benefit the more friends. Thank you very much!

Sure it will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
Oxen,
cannot confirm what PremaEbooks said. In version 3.0.2 same problems. Downloaded from post #1, but version 2.6 is indicated at install.
Sorry!
Working on Windows 7 Ultimate.
About info: 3.0.2.31120-20131120
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #108
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo, Kobo mini, iPad3
Quote:
Seems to be a misunderstanding: In post #1, there appears version 3.0.2, but when the program screen pops up, there is version 2.6 indicated. I well believe that its in fact the newest version, but did you transpose the numbering of your actual version to the software metadata themselves?
Cheers
Perhaps it's better to uninstall the old version from Control Pannel and then install the new version.

A copy of the new version has been sent to you via email.
oxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:50 AM   #109
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I deleted all and installed again from post #1. Now it works well, and, as far as I can see, there are really well-thought features! Congratulations, Oxen!
Old 11-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #110
Leonatus
Wizard

Hm, I uploaded a .md file, chose "markdown to epub". Worked so far, but f. ex. "_text_" didn't become conversed into italics in the epub. Did I overlook something?

No big problem, I can easily transform markdown text to HTML or something, but if there is a function "markdown to epub" ...
Old 11-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #111
forster01
Groupie
forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle, Amazon Fire HD
My windows is mainly on English, but i have option for other languages on the taskbar/toolbar.
this new version works fine but i have again 8-10 msgboxes of "leave a feedback..." on opening.
forster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #112
Leonatus
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by forster01 View Post
My windows is mainly on English, but i have option for other languages on the taskbar/toolbar.
Those languages are, step by step, to come soon. Previously german and spanish as the next ones, as far as I know. Patience!

Quote:
this new version works fine but i have again 8-10 msgboxes of "leave a feedback..." on opening.
Me too, and this should be amended soon. I guess oxen liked to make sure there is a conscience of his wish of feedback. Too much is too much, however.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:01 AM   #113
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Quote:
Those languages are, step by step, to come soon. Previously german and spanish as the next ones, as far as I know. Patience!

Me too, and this should be amended soon. I guess oxen liked to make sure there is a conscience of his wish of feedback. Too much is too much, however.
I have completed interface section of German version, you can try it. Main program EpubSTAR.exe has been sent to you mailbox. Replace the original file of the new EpubSTAR.exe.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:04 AM   #114
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Sorry for the delay...
The Spanish translation is going on, I expect I'll have it finished soon.
It's been kind of a nightmare at work the last weeks... and now I can focus on the translation

Last edited by PremaEbooks; 01-10-2014 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Know=now
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #115
oxen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremaEbooks View Post
Sorry for the delay...
The Spanish translation is going on, I expect I'll have it finished soon.
It's been kind of a nightmare at work the last weeks... and know I can focus on the translation
Thanks for your efforts. I am currently rewriting multi-language modules, and expects that it can be completed within a week. At that time, Spain Edition also can also go into the testing phase.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #116
oxen
Connoisseur

EpubSTAR 3.1.0

[ EpubSTAR 3.1.0] 2014-01-26 Update :
  1. Add Word-to-EPUB Word's style recognition function of "Dedication""Dedicationtitle ""Epigraph""Epigraphtitle". ( 2013-12-1 )
  2. Add indented paragraph style recognition function to optimize the first letter style processing. ( 2013-12-1 )
  3. Fix code problems of epub2 format generating. Thank lowy for report. ( 2013-12-8 )
  4. Add German interface version. Thanks Leonatus's translation work, who come from Germany. ( 2013-12-19 )
  5. Add Spanish interface version. Thanks PremaEbooks's translation work, who come from Spanish. ( 2013-12-19 )
  6. Add Kindle e-book format mobi (KF6 and KF8) generation function. Including : Word to Mobi, Text to Mobi, Markdown to Mobi. ( 2014-1-4 )
  7. Add background image feature of Titlepage, Copyright page, Backcover page and Heading 1, Heading 2 , Heading 3, when specifying the appropriate the path of picture in the EpubSTAR.ini file . ( 2014-01-07 )
  8. Add Text-to-EPUB/MOBI's function of identifying UTF-8 text files without BOM. ( 2014-01-09 )
  9. Add Markdown-to-EPUB/MOBI's function of identifying UTF-8 text files without BOM. So, EpubSTAR's Text-to-EPUB/MOBI and Markdown-to-EPUB/MOBI can identify all the encoding format: ANSI (ASII), UTF-8 ( with or without BOM), UTF-7, UTF-16 (little endian, big endian), UTF-32 (little endian, big endian). ( 2014-01-09 )
  10. Added German, Spanish Word style recognition processing functions, so EpubSTAR can deal with Word documents of German and Spanish. ( 2014-01-26 )
  11. Add local language Word's style name collection function. Youn can feedback me for enhancing the ability to identify the local language Word document. ( 2014-01-26 )
Old 01-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #117
Leonatus
Wizard

Language switch works well, but it seems not possible to produce an epub. There simply happens nothing, clicking on "Create"-button. Does this only happen to me?
Old 05-18-2014, 10:02 AM   #118
oxen
Connoisseur

[EpubSTAR 3.1.1.40518] 2014-05-18 Update:
  1. Add Word-to-EPUB/MOBI's function of text box floating recognition processing.
  2. Add Word-to-EPUB/MOBI's function of "TextBoxtitle" style recognition processing.
  3. Add Marddown-to-EPUB/MOBI's function of underline emphasis recognition processing. So far, all emphasis mark such as asterisk ( * ) and underline ( _ ) could be recognized.
  4. Add Marddown-to-EPUB/MOBI's function of inline code ( ` ) recognition processing in free version of EpubSTAR.
  5. Fixes failure bugs of Word-to-EPUB/MOBI's functions of links, lists and text boxes recognition processing in EpubSTAR 3.1.0.
  6. Increase fault tolerance , to avoid problems of links recognition processing in word document.
  7. Increase fault tolerance , to avoid problems of including spaces before and after source document file name .
  8. Increase fault tolerance , to avoid problems of only containing the ultra-small image in word document.
Earlier Downloads : 110,022 .

[Oxen Style 6.1.1 ]( Oxen Classic Style ) 2014-05-18 Updated :
  1. Add style definitions of floating around.
  2. Optimize the title page title font size.
[EpubSTAR Quick Style 3.1.1 ] ( Oxen Minimalist Style ) 2014-05-18 Updated :
  1. Add style definitions of floating around.

Last edited by oxen; 05-18-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #119
oxen
Connoisseur

[EpubSTAR 3.1.1.40602] 2014-06-02 Update:
1. Fixed an array out of bounds issue with image processing.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #120
bonzi
Enthusiast
bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: K2i, K3/KK WiFi, Basic (old), 2xFire, 2xPW (old), Voyage, Scribe
Interesting, but this leads to a very non-authentic looking "Win Samsung Galaxy" page pretending to be from Google.
bonzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub app, epub application, epubstar, kf8/mobi, mobi