Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
What M92 hardware batches (variations or revisions) are out there?

Does anybody have any sort of information in this sense.
A while ago I read around here that some of the more recently shipped ereaders has small variations in terms of hardware although the general functionality will remain the same

What do you guys know about this?

thanks
PF
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #2
goofy9x
goofy9x began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HDX 7"
Here you are:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...hp%3Fcid%3D397
goofy9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy9x View Post
Thanks for the link
While the link contains some specs and code names I wouldn't say that it is indeed what I was looking for. Close to it but not ..it
Old 06-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
Can't tell you exactly how many are out there, but I got my white M92 in January (?) 2012, while my girlfriend got black version around January this year.

The biggest hardware difference I noticed was the little joystick on the right: while mine can be moved in 8 directions (N, E, S, W, NE, SE, SW, NW), hers only moves in 4 (N, E, S, W). Also the new stick feels more solid and has better haptics.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #5
PF4Mobile
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mSSM View Post
Can't tell you exactly how many are out there, but I got my white M92 in January (?) 2012, while my girlfriend got black version around January this year.

The biggest hardware difference I noticed was the little joystick on the right: while mine can be moved in 8 directions (N, E, S, W, NE, SE, SW, NW), hers only moves in 4 (N, E, S, W). Also the new stick feels more solid and has better haptics.
I am more worried about differences that would matter in case I buy a new e-reader and I keep the one that I have for spare parts. I am thinking that they might not be completely interchangeable