Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Does Anyone in the US Want a Refurbished Kindle 1 for $109?

I have a Kindle 1 with a broken screen. For $99 you can get it replaced from Amazon with a refurbished Kindle 1. I have the A/C adaptor and it also comes with the red leather M-Edge case. The extra $10 would be for the priority mail postage from me to you.

I'd prefer someone who doesn't have a reader already and couldn't afford one otherwise.

Addendum: You'd pay me $10 for postage. Once you register the Kindle to your amazon account you then contact them for out of warranty repairs -- for $99 they'll send you a refurbished K1 and a return label for this one.

-Marcy

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-04-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Sold
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:50 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This was moved to the FLEA MARKET, where it belongs.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry, I never view that forum and didn't realize there was a flea market.

-Marcy
Old 01-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Sorry, I never view that forum and didn't realize there was a flea market.

-Marcy

No problem at all.

You'll get a LOT of responses here. Many members are fanatical about selling, buying, and trading devices.

Don
Old 01-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
You have a PM
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
chirprc
chirprc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-300, Kindle (2nd Gen), Nook
I've never owned a Kindle, but have been looking for one for my grandma...I think the text size changes would be awesome for her. Let me know if it's still available. I am in MN.... Are you sure Kindle will just send a refurbished one that easily?
chirprc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:49 AM   #7
Marcy
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirprc View Post
I've never owned a Kindle, but have been looking for one for my grandma...I think the text size changes would be awesome for her. Let me know if it's still available. I am in MN.... Are you sure Kindle will just send a refurbished one that easily?
I have a PM conversation already going with someone who responded before you, but yes, I asked that exact question and they said they would. I directly asked, "If I give this to someone else, deregister it on my acct and have them register it on theirs, can that person then trade it in for the $99 for a refurb?" and I was given a definitive "Yes" as the answer. I asked 3 times just to be sure! The out-of-warranty service follows the kindle and is not owner-dependent.

-Marcy
Old 02-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #8
SandraD
SandraD began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi, is this still available? If so I'd LOVE to have it.
SandraD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
Marcy
Guru

No, sorry it is taken.

Addendum: How do I mark the thread ended? I can't figure it out.

Last edited by Marcy; 02-03-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
No, sorry it is taken.

Addendum: How do I mark the thread ended? I can't figure it out.

Taken care of.

Don