Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Paul in Saudi
Connoisseur
Paul in Saudi is on a distinguished road

Device: Amazon Kindle
My Kindle's E-mail Address?

Now this is not too hard. You would think my twenty minutes of looking on-line would have turned up something. Easy question;

What is my Kindle's e-mail address?
Paul in Saudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul in Saudi View Post
Now this is not too hard. You would think my twenty minutes of looking on-line would have turned up something. Easy question;

You can check your Manage Your Kindle page to confirm but if you never gave it a specific name, it will most likely be your "AmazonID@kindle.com".
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
Paul in Saudi
Connoisseur

Thank you.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #4
geneven
Member Retired
geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N800, N810, Kindle 2
Another place to check is on your Kindle. Hitthe Home Button, then from the Home screen hit Menu and then select Settings. you should find Device E-Mail on that screen.
geneven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul in Saudi View Post

My Kindle address is identical to the e-mail address I used when I registered with Amazon, except for the part after the ampersand. For example: If the address Amazon has on file for you is Paul12345@hotmail.com, your Kindle address is probably Paul12345@kindle.com.

To determine if this is indeed your address, try e-mailing yourself a short word document for conversion. (A single page shouldn't cost more than 15 cents.) Don't make it too long or personal, however, since if that isn't your e-mail address, someone else's Kindle could receive your document and be charged a few pennies!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-17-2009 at 11:56 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Make sure that the email address you send the document from is enabled on the "Manage Your Kindle" page. Otherwise, the email will not be allowed through.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
Paul in Saudi
Connoisseur

Thank you all very much.