Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 02:19 AM   #1
Heathside Boy
HB
Heathside Boy began at the beginning.

Device: Nook for PC / Calibre
Making the font bigger in calibre

Hi,

I recently imported a PDF file from my computer into Calibre. I then changed the format to epub. Normally, when I have done this with other books in the PDF format and converted to epub, the pages then show as full width and the font has became bigger and more readable.

I have downloaded this one PDF file from my computer into Calibre and changed the format to epub but the page has not changed much and has showed as a single file page and the font has not changed either and is too small to read.

Is there anyway to change this giving it larger font and making it the full width of the page as it normally does with other content I have changed?

Thanks

HB
Heathside Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:19 AM   #2
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Quite probably the PDF consists of scans rather than text. Calibre can't change that; you would need OCR software to convert it to text (with manual corrections).
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert