Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
aeonlu
aeonlu began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
Full size edge hibernation question

I recently purchased a full size edge from that eBay deal a few months back and I had a question. When I hibernate my edge everything turns off as it should, but the blue trackball stays illuminated. Is this normal? The power light stays on as well but I figuered that was normal.
aeonlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonlu View Post
I recently purchased a full size edge from that eBay deal a few months back and I had a question. When I hibernate my edge everything turns off as it should, but the blue trackball stays illuminated. Is this normal? The power light stays on as well but I figuered that was normal.
Both of those are supposed to happen. Does your EE come out of hibernate once it is closed all of the time?
mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
aeonlu
aeonlu began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
Yup. Never once had an issue. I'm surprised actually. I got one of the early developmental models I guess. The ones without the logo. but it works great.
aeonlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonlu View Post
Yup. Never once had an issue. I'm surprised actually. I got one of the early developmental models I guess. The ones without the logo. but it works great.
Thanks for the quick response. I was just wondering because mine has the issue and if you hadn't found a work around for it yet I have could pointed you in the right direction

Good luck and have fun with your EE
mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote