Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
highfield
highfield began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
In a relationship

Hello, Fellow e-reading maniacs. UK resident here, just getting to know this fine site and already head-over-heals in love with my PRS600, the change it has made to my reading habits, and the accessories which can be used with the device. Looking forward to discussions and to offering and gleaning advice on here.
highfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
A smile is the universal welcome

Nice of you to join us, Highfield!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi...field?

Welcome to MobileRead! Like you, my e-reader (a Sony 505) has radically changed my reading habits, doubled the time spent reading, while enjoying the freedom from lugging around lots of books!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful free books that you can download right here! If you run into any problems along the way, this is the place to ask for help. Enjoy!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:44 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi highfield and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 since Jan 08 and, like Stitchawl, I really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, highfield

I also have the 505 and take it everywhere with me.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, highfield.

You'll soon find, regardless of which device we own, we all feel the same way about our readers...

Don't forget t download some of the free ebooks here, and don't hesitate to ask questions.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
Blue Calx
Blue Calx began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Highfield,

Welcome to the forums! I've had my Sony for a couple of months now, and love it! I'm ploughing through books these days, and I reckon you will be too. Enjoy getting to grips with your reader.

BC
Blue Calx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:23 PM   #8
highfield

A lovely set of welcomes from you all. Thank you, it's great to be here. I was straight into the free material, having read a thread on the subject yesterday. What's so exciting is, that I know it's just scratching the surface of what's out there and available.

I'm pleased to have come across this mine of valuable information and people who are inclined to share their experience. Probably see you in the other topic-specific forums.

Great to be with you.
Highfield

Last edited by highfield; 12-14-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: omitted a word and, for accuracy, wished to include it
Old 12-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
highfield

Forgot to say, Blue Calx, that I'm just up the road from you, in a small town near to Derby!!