Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Hmm... return the K4 NT, that's $80 there.. now you just need to cut back on eating out, getting latte's, or whatever to make up the other $120.

BOb
I don't eat I buy books so he's out of luck
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:35 AM   #32
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't eat I buy books so he's out of luck
I said eating "out" not eating.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I said eating "out" not eating.

BOb
I don't need food I need books!

We don't eat out. Last time I ate out was in... April or May. We drove to Boone, NC and ate at the Mountain House. They put us right by the Kitchen and the whole kitchen staff kept singing to the radio when Alan Jackson's Five o'clock somewhere came on...It was hilarious to watch and bad for the digestive system and your ears. Hubby wont go back now though. He found it annoying. I prefer Bandana's anyway back when I did eat food.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #34
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
I'm still having these arguments between the two devices & I'm stuck in the middle! Tomorrow I'll read on the Touch. I promise.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
I'm still having these arguments between the two devices & I'm stuck in the middle! Tomorrow I'll read on the Touch. I promise.
I told my K4 that yesterday.
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #36
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I just finished reading several chapters on the Touch. I got that warm and fuzzy feeling! This may be the start of something special. A long-term commitment perhaps?

I didn't realize I read so long. Don't even recall going from chapter to chapter.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:36 PM   #37
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I just finished reading several chapters on the Touch. I got that warm and fuzzy feeling! This may be the start of something special. A long-term commitment perhaps?

I didn't realize I read so long. Don't even recall going from chapter to chapter.
I read pretty quickly on it. I do like the device. It works great for me.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #38
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Bah! you're making me want one. I don't need a Kindle Touch. I don't need it!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #39
monkeyluis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Bah! you're making me want one. I don't need a Kindle Touch. I don't need it!
It's an absolutely stunning device. Reading on it I completely forget I am reading on an electronic device. "Turning" pages is so smooth & efficient that you get to the next page without having to set up again like traditional paper books. It truly is a joy to use. The touch screen also is so responsive. Very quick to do what you want. It's magical.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
It's an absolutely stunning device. Reading on it I completely forget I am reading on an electronic device. "Turning" pages is so smooth & efficient that you get to the next page without having to set up again like traditional paper books. It truly is a joy to use. The touch screen also is so responsive. Very quick to do what you want. It's magical.
Well I am not getting one! I am not! Seriously you can't change the font yet so I am safe from am impulsive buy but if they ever figure out how to change the font then I may be tempted.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #41
monkeyluis
Banned

Well I tried. You only have 3 options for fonts. Everything else is there though, like size, spacing etc.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Well I tried. You only have 3 options for fonts. Everything else is there though, like size, spacing etc.
I am spoiled with my Amasis font I use on my K3, K4. If Meme ever gets Kindle Collections to work on the Touch. I may get one but right now with my Fire being still shiny I don't see me buying another reader.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #43
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
Funny, I can see you buying another ereader within the year... my spidey sense says so
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote