Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
jphphotography
Zealot
jphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle 3 6" 3G + wifi, Sony PRS-300, iTouch 4G, Galaxy S Vibrant
Help with a recipe for "What the Duck" web comic

It's a little web comic for photographers, I tried to setup a custom recipe using the feed url but I only get the text and not the comic. Any keener's out there willing to help?

TIA
jphphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
TonytheBookworm
Addict
TonytheBookworm is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle 2, kindle 3, Kindle fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphphotography View Post
It's a little web comic for photographers, I tried to setup a custom recipe using the feed url but I only get the text and not the comic. Any keener's out there willing to help?

TIA
All that was needed was to enable use_embedded content
see attached working code.
Attached Files
File Type: rar wtduck.rar (1.2 KB, 343 views)
TonytheBookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
jphphotography
Zealot
jphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle 3 6" 3G + wifi, Sony PRS-300, iTouch 4G, Galaxy S Vibrant
Thanks Tony, I'll give it a whirl when I get home from work. Much appreciated.
jphphotography is offline   Reply With Quote