Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
shmish
shmish began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
ePub conversion crashes reader

Hi,
I have a mobi ebook that I converted to ePub using Calibre. Starting at the beginning of the book, once I hit page 4 the book crashes. By this I mean that if reading on my PC using Adobe Digital Editions the software crashes. If I'm reading on my Sony eReader, the book resets or goes back to the beginning. It's not a big deal, I just skipped the page of course. But maybe the author of Calibre is interested in hearing this. The mobi book seems to read fine on my PC using the mobireader.

thanks
shmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
sure open a ticket and attach the mobi file
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert