Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Ivan B

In July I found this author on Feedbooks and downloaded a few of his free books.

They turned out to be very good.

A couple of them were about the same character Jim Tarrent P. I.

They are what I think today is called "Cozy" ( ? ).

In the back of the books it mentions page after page of other books, some for kids about animal characters and others for adults.

So I went back to Feedbooks for more and........... they have all disappeared without a trace !

I contacted Feedbooks but they seem to have got total amnesia about him, which is strange considering it was at the time it was only 2 or 3 months since I had downloaded them.

Does anyone else know about this author or where his books can be downloaded ?
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Martik
Martik began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Ivan B

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm a not-native speaker, but as you, I have been frantically searching for any information about Ivan B and his books (others than I already have) and I found your request.
I found Ivan B on Feedbooks in July 2010 and fortunately I downloaded everything they had by him at that time and some other books they added later.

[Mods: Just because you obtained a book for free, that does not mean that you may freely share the book with others.

Do not offer to share copyright books with others. Doing so is a bannable offence.
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
In July I found this author on Feedbooks and downloaded a few of his free books.

They turned out to be very good.

A couple of them were about the same character Jim Tarrent P. I.

They are what I think today is called "Cozy" ( ? ).

In the back of the books it mentions page after page of other books, some for kids about animal characters and others for adults.

So I went back to Feedbooks for more and........... they have all disappeared without a trace !

I contacted Feedbooks but they seem to have got total amnesia about him, which is strange considering it was at the time it was only 2 or 3 months since I had downloaded them.

Does anyone else know about this author or where his books can be downloaded ?

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-07-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Martik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert