Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
iceman00
iceman00 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
CBR or CBZ to PDF black and white

Hi

I'm trying to convert CBR and CBZ to PDF. Everything works fine. It seems to duplicate the first page to use as a cover which is in colour but the rest of the pages are in black and white.

Is there anyway to retain the colour for all pages rather than just the first page?

Can't see anything in the settings for colour options.

Thanks in advanced

Mike
iceman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look under Comic Input in the conversion settings.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
iceman00
iceman00 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.
iceman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:25 PM   #4
Kalinika
Kalinika doesn't litterKalinika doesn't litterKalinika doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Still convert to black & white...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Look under Comic Input in the conversion settings.
Hey, Kovid!
I've been using Calibre for a few years now and thank you so much for creating it!
Today, I'm struggling to figure out how to keep comics from converting to black and white. Can you please tell me what I'm missing? I went into conversion settings and disabled the "convert images to black and white" option but still, all the cbr files are converting to black and white... ;((
Kalinika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:56 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to override saved conversion settings https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/con...for-conversion
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2020, 12:23 AM   #6
Kalinika
Kalinika doesn't litterKalinika doesn't litterKalinika doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You need to override saved conversion settings https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/con...for-conversion
Thank you SO much for such a quick reply! I had given up and started unzipping them one by one and reassembling them into PDFs. Now that I saw your reply, I tried it and it worked! You know, I would have never figured it out on my own. Thank you so much again and have a beautiful day!

P.S. It's so crazy for me to see that the last post on this page (prior to mine today) was eight years ago and you are still here and Calibre is still here with us too!!!
Kalinika is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbr, cbz, colour, conversion, pdf