Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Exclamation Absolution, a suspense thriller

If you love suspense thrillers, hope you'll take a peek at mine, which is now on Kindle priced at $2.99. You can view the one minute book trailer at http://susanfleet.com/documents/fleetnovel.html

A quick synopsis: A serial killer terrorizes young women in New Orleans, where everyone has something to hide. NOPD homicide detective must battle racial tensions and religious controversy to try and catch the killer before he murders another woman and administers his twisted version of ABSOLUTION.

The Premier Book Awards named ABSOLUTION Best Mystery-Suspense-Thriller of 2009. And Kirkus Discoveries admired the book's "relentless tempo and sharp writing."

Forgot to add link to my Kindle Amazon page! It is here
http://www.amazon.com/ABSOLUTION-ebo...9685077&sr=1-1

Last edited by Music&Mayhem; 08-16-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: forgot something!
Music&Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Re: Check out this gritty New Orleans thriller!

Hi folks,

Introducing myself ... Musician & Author, hence Music & Mayhem ... and my award-winning New Orleans suspense thriller, ABSOLUTION.

A serial killer terrorizes young women in New Orleans, where everyone has something to hide. Some of the darkest secrets reside in a parish church. NOPD homicide detective Frank Renzi must battle racial tensions and religious controversy to stop the killer before he murders another woman and delivers his twisted version of ABSOLUTION.

You can view the video trailer and read Chapter One free on my website (link below in my sig line). Of course, while you're there, you can also listen to samples of my solo trumpet CD and read my bio of First Lady of Jazz, Lil Hardin Armstrong.

So y'all come on down!

Susan
Old 10-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur

Re: new review of ABSOLUTION

Hi folks,

Just wanted to announce (and entice people to read ... ) a new review of my suspense thriller, Absolution.

Read it here? and leave a comment if you'd like.

http://conniesreviews.blogspot.com/2...2008-self.html
Old 01-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur

Free Anthology

You can download this free anthology from Best Seller Bound Books here

http://www.freado.com/read/9104/best...logy-vol-three

I'm happy to say Chapter One of my suspense-thriller ABSOLUTION is included.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
so, not an anthology, but instead it's a sampler of full books?

And the link seems to be a proprietary, online only format.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
an·thol·o·gy 
[an-thol-uh-jee]

–noun, plural -gies.
1. a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
2. a collection of selected writings by one author.

Well, I guess technically it fits the definition of anthology. However, I think it would be better described as a "sampler." When most people hear the word anthology they expect it to be a collection of complete works.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
absolution book trailer, award winning thriller, gritty suspense thriller, low-priced kindle, new orleans thriller, suspense thriller