Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #16
davtay
The Continental
davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davtay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Thanks for the coupon Michael. I have downloaded the book and am looking forward to reading it. I have a couple in line first, but will get to it soon. Thanks again for being generous.

David.
davtay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #17
moondog
Enthusiast
moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks davtay, and I look forward to your review!
Love your signature!
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #18
moondog
Enthusiast
moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Because I know now that many people on this forum have read or are reading one or both books of The Judas Syndrome trilogy that are currently available, I thought it would be fun to hold a contest allowing readers to write a little fan fiction. So, we are holding a contest for budding or established writers to write a piece of fan fiction about characters from either the first book for The Judas Syndrome series or the second, Rebirth.

Please make your entries no more than 2000 words in length and include your name, e-mail and any links to your own websites or writings. The top four entrees will be featured on my site, and the top entry will win a signed copy of all The Judas Syndrome books in Paperback.

I will also Tweet, facebook, Blog and PR your success across mutiple on-line forums. This is a nice opportunity to either advance your own efforts as a writer or just have some fun with the chracter(s) from my book(s).

Please enter the contest simply by e-mailing us direct to mikepoeltl@hotmail.com with the above information included in the body of the e-mail. See the website for more information: http://www.the-judas-syndrome.com/Th...n_contest.html

Have fun with it!

Sincerely; Michael Poeltl
Old 02-11-2011, 03:16 AM   #19
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog View Post
Pick up The Judas Syndrome series of fiction for free at Smashwords - http://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=poeltl use this code:SE77F
Good through January 22nd, 2011 only.
Act now!

Happy Reading!
Hi Michael

I took advantage of this code for your book, and couldn't see any 'strings' attached...

I am no good at writing reviews, and I haven't read your book, yet...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #20
moondog
Enthusiast

Nope. No Strings. It was a free promo. If you're not going to write a review, then just mention the series to friends and family (if you like it) and that will suffice.

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #21
moondog
Enthusiast

This is just a media update for those of you that are interested in the progress of my series. I've been marketing myself constantly and so some pretty exciting opportunities have turned up. Thanks for your support. The movie rights should be signed any day now!

More reviews are coming in for the first and second installments of The Judas Syndrome.
You can find them here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...eywords=poeltl

Written up in a feature article:
http://www.the-judas-syndrome.com/Do...ticle-scan.pdf

I've also been interviewed on estar Books http://estarbooks.blogspot.com/2011/....html?spref=bl

I have been featured on the Mike Wyman show on 102.9 Klite fm
http://www.k-litefm.com/Blog/MikeWym...tryID=10201076

Picked up positive reviews in the UK and German Amazons as well.
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...7604537&sr=1-1
DE: http://www.amazon.de/product-reviews...owViewpoints=1

If you're on facebook, why not support the books on my fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michae...tl/97811089791
Old 03-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #22
moondog
Enthusiast

I'm giving away book one of The judas Syndrome on Smashwords this week in support of Read an ebook week, and offering up the second for 50%!
Pop on and find a bunch of free ebooks today! https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=poeltl
Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #23
moondog
Enthusiast

Quote:
Rebirth, book two of The Judas Syndrome series has just been reduced on Amazon to $2.99 USD. This price will take effect in a day or so and will carry through all other Amazon sites .uk, .ca etc...
Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Rebirth-The-Ju...4099068&sr=1-2

Review sample: "'Rebirth' is a fantastic read, and even better follow up to 'The Judas Syndrome'. It follows in the tradition of great sequels, and leaves me excited to read the conclusion to this story. An excellent follow up book by Mr. Poeltl, and I'm sure one of many great works of literature of his to come." - Michael Pongracz - Amazon.com reviewer
This is now active. $2.99 for book two of the dystopian tale.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #24
moondog
Enthusiast

Rebirth, book two of The Judas Syndrome series has been reduced on Amazon to $2.99 USD as a a special offer and for a limited time. Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Rebirth-The-Ju...4099068&sr=1-2
Now you can get the series for just $5.98.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #25
moondog
Enthusiast

I will be featured on a radio show the week of June 20-26th. For featured times see below, or view the blog: http://apocalyptic-literature.blogspot.com/

"Poeltl talks about the process of writing, manages three readings from books one and two of The Judas Syndrome, and discusses the book at length with Catherine Sword, in an exciting and educational half hour conversation."

Times to listen:
Tuesday, June 21st at 5:30PM
Thursday, June 23 at 8:30AM
Sunday, June 26th at 5:30PM

Where to listen: http://whistleradio.com
Old 06-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #26
moondog
Enthusiast

View my latest interview on the PA fiction series, The Judas Syndrome as interviewed by Elizabeth Sogard here: [Shortened URL - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-02-2015 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Born into the violent chaos of post-apocalyptic North America, eighteen-year-old Leif has been told his entire life that he has a crucial role to play in humanity's future. To achieve that end, he must elevate himself above all normal human sentiment, as attachment and fear are obstacles to his greater purpose.

Despite rigorous guidance from his guardian angel, Leif finds love when a beautiful young wanderer enters his life. And when a dangerous enemy from his mother’s past rises up to seize power in the post-bomb chaos, he experiences fear, and questions his fitness for his destiny.

Can Leif be a human being as well as a predestined hero? Or will he fail as his father did, and usher in another period of darkness?

Full of action, romance, and tragedy, Revelation reveals the dark clouds that lie behind every silver-lined gift.

The third installment of The Judas Syndrome is now available on Kindle format here:
http://www.amazon.com/Revelation-The...1053737&sr=1-3
Is it available in ePub for those of us who do not buy Kindle eBooks? I was just taking a look at your website and i might be interested in buying the trilogy now that it is complete. But only if I can get them in the format needed.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #28
moondog
Enthusiast

Free for five days, Rebirth, for your kindle

Starting tomorrow, May 19th, book 2 of the post-apocalyptic trilogy, The Judas Syndrome will be offered for free for your kindles until the 23rd.
http://www.amazon.com/Rebirth-The-Ju...7352462&sr=1-2

Happy reading!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Do you have an Amazon UK URL? Not everyone is in the US .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, apocalyptic, armageddon, coming of age, dystopian, ebook, fiction, free, free ebooks, kindle, psychics, psychological, reviews, suspense, teen, thriller ebooks, trilogy, witches