somehow I have changed my library. It is now listed by book name instead
of author. What can I do the get it back to "author list"
I have about 1500 books.

Thanks
Jim-Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Click the column heading Author(s) at top of booklist to re-sort it by author. And welcome to MobileRead.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Click the colum header is the correct answer (if you right click, you see options). If the sort is in the wrong direction, click again or use the right-click option.

Note: The sort will be biased by the previous sort(s).
ex.
you sort by Title, then by Author: you should see the authors work in title order
You sort by rating, then bt Author: the list now shows the Authors books in rating bias order
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote