Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Ebook Giveaway of Dear Stranger

My debut novella, Dear Stranger, was released this week and has finally made it out to most major sellers of ebooks (it still hasn't gone live at B&N.)

To celebrate, I'm giving away a free copy of the book!* If you're interested, all you have to do is comment on my blog post announcing the giveaway - http://www.suzannamedeiros.com/2012/...anger-giveaway. A winner will be chosen at the end of the day on Friday.

Disclaimer: Please know that this is classified as an erotic historical romance, so there will be love scenes.

Suzanna

(Unfortunately, I think the publisher set the price too high - especially on Amazon. Oh well, I know my next releases will be more reasonably priced.)

*Format will be winner's choice!
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giveaway