Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
resvilla
resvilla began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HDX
Calibre doesn't recognize my Ipad Air

I just got a brand new I pad air and tried to upload a book to Calibre. I used to have a Kindle and did the same thing I did for it. I don't get the icon on the top which uploads the book to the device. What do I do?
resvilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by resvilla View Post
I just got a brand new I pad air and tried to upload a book to Calibre. I used to have a Kindle and did the same thing I did for it. I don't get the icon on the top which uploads the book to the device. What do I do?
@resvilla - try this sticky thread - Calibre + Apple iDevices: Start here

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote