Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
hurluberlu
hurluberlu began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-300
Cover cover cover where is my cover

I am having a problem with sending my epub file to my Sony reader. The file goes okay, but I can't manage to get the cover in? I used to be able to do this, but do not remember now. Anybody can help me?
In my calibre viewer, the cover is there, because I added it. So it is visible. But, when I ask calibre to downlaod the book in my reader, the cover is no longer visible (blank page) ??? I use ePuib file. Masybe I should use another type of file to send it to my Reader???
Thanks
hurluberlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
Skip_intro
Culture Eccentric
Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1 Red
In cases like this I use Calibre to convert ePub -> ePub and it 'recompiles' the cover into the document.

This maybe a sledgehammer to crack a nut and there may be more elegant solutions.
Skip_intro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
It is the easiest way unless you want to open the ePUB in Sigil and replace it that way.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, problem, problem with installation