Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Text Editor Problem

In my Version 0.1.1 the Page Up, Page Down, Up Arrow, and Down Arrow do not work.

If this is not unique to me, and it has not been reported, I will raise an issue.

Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
In my Version 0.1.1 the Page Up, Page Down, Up Arrow, and Down Arrow do not work.

If this is not unique to me, and it has not been reported, I will raise an issue.

Charlie
I have seen that, too (in the browser window, not the code window) and haven't reported it, so please go ahead and issue it.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
The Page Up and Down buttons do not work simply because I haven't implemented this. I don't use these buttons so it didn't occur to me to check if they worked.

But Sigil is using the QWebView component of Qt, and honestly I'm surprised this functionality is not built-in.

The arrow keys certainly do work, all of them (at least for me). If you're having problems, this will probably need investigating.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote