Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Not possible to register my reader ?

I've had my Sony PRS-650 for a couple of weeks now. I'm not planning on buying anything at the Sony ebookstore, but I would to like to register my reader anyway in the hope of receiving some goodies when I do this.

I installed the reader software and chose 'Netherlands' as my location. I bought my Sony in the Netherlands because it's not available in Belgium yet (it should be in November). But: when I tried to register, I couldn't change my location from USA to Europe.

Is there anyone here who can help me with this ?
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Anneb345
Anneb345 doesn't litterAnneb345 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
I also got troubles yesterday registering in The Netherlands. Finally I could do it at www.mysony.nl
Anneb345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 05:14 AM   #3
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
I spend some time googling yesterday and I found out that the Sony ebookstore is available to Americans and Canadians only So Europeans have to register somewhere else and can't buy books from Sony.

It would have been nice though if Europeans would be able to enjoy those free books as well ...

But thanks a lot for answering my question Anne, I'll register at mysony.nl as well !
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote