Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
hollyahook
hollyahook began at the beginning.

Device: none
Accepting Submissions--Bargain eBooks (promotion opportunity)

I am starting a new blog in which authors can have their eBooks showcased if they are under 5.00.

http://bargainebooks.blogspot.com/

There's a Submissions Guidelines page there for anyone interested in getting featured!

I am posting 1 book per day and already have 23 followers in the first 2 days of running this blog.

Also, I am working to get the word out and attract more readers (which means more exposure for any books being featured.) If you'd like to provide me with your website URL, I'll gladly link to it for a link on your site in return!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Thank you for setting up your blog. I'll be sure to send a submission. I live in Michigan too.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
hollyahook
hollyahook began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falbe Publishing View Post
Thank you for setting up your blog. I'll be sure to send a submission. I live in Michigan too.
Thanks!

You live on the other side of Michigan than I do, though. I'm stuck over by Flint.
Closed Thread