Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Gros'Land
Gros'Land began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch PRS-650
Metadata is changing my Title/author upon exit.

Prior to .8 version of CALIBRE, I could edit the title, title sort, author, author sort, get the metadata and cover and all would be well with the world.

Now, upon exiting metadata, the title and author are changed to whatever is in the metadata. There was a checkbox on older versions that controlled whether or not you wished to make this change or not.

How do I get back to "not making the change", I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any help
gros'land
Gros'Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros'Land View Post
Prior to .8 version of CALIBRE, I could edit the title, title sort, author, author sort, get the metadata and cover and all would be well with the world.

Now, upon exiting metadata, the title and author are changed to whatever is in the metadata. There was a checkbox on older versions that controlled whether or not you wished to make this change or not.

How do I get back to "not making the change", I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any help
gros'land
Use the "Configure download metadata" button at the bottom of the Metadata editor screen to set which fields to update. You can also refine the setting by 'source' when you prefer one over the other
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
Gros'Land
Gros'Land began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch PRS-650
Yikes! How did I miss such an obvious solution.
Thanks for the push.
Gros'Land is offline   Reply With Quote