Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
CREEPERHUNTER17
CREEPERHUNTER17 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle K4nt
Kindle 4nt update error u006

im getting the u006 update error when im updating from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0 im se people r saying you need to flash the kernal to 4.0.0 but i cant figure it out so can someone make a video and the a file with all the things i need (kernal,tools,etc) and make a video

thanks
from matt
CREEPERHUNTER17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
CREEPERHUNTER17

wow guys nothing
Old 09-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Maybe your paid support subscription has expired here.
Check to see if you paid your last invoice.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #4
CREEPERHUNTER17

you have to pay for support???
Old 09-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERHUNTER17 View Post
you have to pay for support???
If you want 1 hour response to a question which you could look up the answer for yourself, yes.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
If you want 1 hour response to a question which you could look up the answer for yourself, yes.
I cannot believe I am defending him, but it was more than 1 hour. The first post was on the 19th.

knc1 is right though.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
I cannot believe I am defending him, but it was more than 1 hour. The first post was on the 19th.

knc1 is right though.
Sorry about that, I just saw the times, didn't pay attention to the dates.
In part, my response was because of the double posting.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Sorry about that, I just saw the times, didn't pay attention to the dates.
In part, my response was because of the double posting.
No problem. I did the exact same thing with regards to the times.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I do not even remember seeing that post before, there must have been a lot of posts to different threads that day, pushing it to the second page before I even saw it. ???

This might help:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
U006: General failure (for official updates, generally a checksum error)
U004: No bundlefile (in the JB context, you used the wrong file for your FW version)
U007: Signature verification failure (JB is not installed)

You're gonna need to remember what you installed to 'fix' the official update. Checking the logs might help (;debugOn => ;dumpMessages => ;debugOff in the Home search bar).

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-22-2012 at 08:36 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote