Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
4youreyes
Enthusiast
4youreyes doesn't litter4youreyes doesn't litter

Device: kindle
Unhappy Help find a new battery

My battery for my Kindle 1 is not holding a charge. I went to Amazon to get replacement and can not find them . Where can I get one
Thanks Wendy
4youreyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I think if you do a search on that here you will find some links that were posted when Amazon couldn't keep up with the battery shortage
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 AM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Here's one from Radio Shack that folks were using.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
4youreyes
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Here's one from Radio Shack that folks were using.
Thank-you very much .Sorry for the Repeat .It was very kind to get a answer so fast.You should have a lot of good karma around you. Have a great day.
Wendy
Old 01-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I just went to Amazon, and it is showing the battery in stock. I typed "kindle battery" into the search field. How did you search?

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-...3155323&sr=8-1
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #6
4youreyes
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I just went to Amazon, and it is showing the battery in stock. I typed "kindle battery" into the search field. How did you search?

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-...3155323&sr=8-1
Thank-you !!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
Dalmane98
Dalmane98 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Here is another site for Kindle parts.
Dalmane98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmane98 View Post
Here is another site for Kindle parts.
They want $29.00 for the battery which amazon sells for $19.99.

Othere than that, it looks like they are getting a good selection of replaceable parts.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #9
4youreyes
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
They want $29.00 for the battery which amazon sells for $19.99.

Othere than that, it looks like they are getting a good selection of replaceable parts.
Followed the link and there they were .Thank-you !!