Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 11-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
lauras231279
lauras231279 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader / xoom
pdf reader that supports opds?

Hi
Is there any program out that will support importing books from an opds catalog (stored on dropbox) in pdf format, on a Windows PC?

I would love one that supported all formats (like Mantano or Aldiko but on the PC), but just finding one that supports pdf is hard enough! I want to be able to access my pdf's without having to run 2 versions of calibre and worry about corrupting the library by having 2 versions of it running at same time.

Ta
lauras231279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauras231279 View Post
Hi
Is there any program out that will support importing books from an opds catalog (stored on dropbox) in pdf format, on a Windows PC?

I would love one that supported all formats (like Mantano or Aldiko but on the PC), but just finding one that supports pdf is hard enough! I want to be able to access my pdf's without having to run 2 versions of calibre and worry about corrupting the library by having 2 versions of it running at same time.

Ta
Please define "Supports"
Calibre is a Manager 1st, and it will manage many formats, including PDF.

You can choose to use the internal viewer (converts to EPUB) or set your preference to use the System viewer (typically Adobe Reader)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert