Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #2146
kiyote23
kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kiyote23 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iPad
I've run out of time to both market my novel and write my next book and do all the little quotidian things I need to do to get by, so I've decided to stop marketing. I still want to get the book into as many people's hands as I can, so I made it free on Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/125214

To Trust the Wolf is a modern fantasy retelling of Little Red Riding Hood in an original setting. Sixty years after the Coven of witches defeated the demons who had enslaved mankind, the youngest member of the Red Cloaks finds herself having to defend the leader of the rebellious werewolves, Lupus Rex, as he seeks rehabilitation for his horrible war crime of devouring the Gran Mater of the Coven's grandchildren whole. As the wolf reveals his secrets to her, ancient prophecies unfold as plots and machinations are set in motion. To save the world, she must decide if she can trust the wolf.

If you are interested, you can read a little bit about my self-marketing experiences here: http://raioume.com/?p=135

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
kiyote23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #2147
David Grace
David Grace began at the beginning.

Device: nook
My 13th novel, The Concrete Kiss, was recently released. It is available on major ebook distributors ($4.95) and the trade paperback ($8.99) will be on Amazon on approximately September 1st.

In order to gain some market traction and reviews I am using a Smashwords coupon to give away free copies through the end of August. If you would like a free copy, here is how to get one:

1) go to: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/175650
2) Click on "Add To Cart"
3) Enter the Coupon Code GF35D
4) Click "Checkout"
5) Download the book in Kindle or ePub format

The coupon expires on Aug. 31st.

If you read and enjoy the book I hope you will give it a good rating.

Best,

David Grace
David Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #2148
R.Stephenson
R.Stephenson began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
FREE this weekend (8/4 & 8/5) on Amazon!

America is falling, ready to join the Roman Empire as a distant memory in the annals of history. The year is 2027. Tired and desperate, the American people are deep in the middle of The Second Great Depression. The Florida coastline is in ruins from the most powerful hurricane on record; a second just like it is bearing down on the state of Texas. For the first time in history, the Middle East has united as one and amassed the most formidable army the world has seen since the Third Reich. A hidden army of terrorists is on American soil. This is the story of three men: Howard Beck, the world’s richest man, also diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. Richard Dupree, ex-Navy SEAL turned escaped convict. Maxwell Harris, a crippled, burned out Chief of Police of a small Texas town. At first they must fight for their own survival against impossible odds. Finally, the three men must band together to save their beloved country from collapse.

http://www.amazon.com/Collapse-New-A.../dp/B008HYUFWO
R.Stephenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #2149
dariusjones
dariusjones began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My New Novel Free This Weekend!

My new novel, The Library of Lost Books, is free this weekend—August 4 and 5—on the Amazon Kindle store.

Please visit my Goodreads page for my blog, news and upcoming giveaways.

,Darius Jones

Book Synopsis:
Darius slips into an undiscovered world where a small group of guardians preserve the great lost books of all time. As he explores his new world, he learns the techniques for gathering and preserving lost manuscripts. However, Darius’s arrival has set in motion a series of events that threatens to destroy the Library and all it contains. And only he has the power to save it.

Last edited by dariusjones; 08-04-2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Insert graphic
dariusjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #2150
Guido51
Guido51 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle; ebook
I am a first time author trying to promote my anonymous autobiography. I grew up with deaf parents in an abusive household before finding my own path in life, which included making a decision on whether or not to end life support on my deaf, abusive, disabled mother. As much as I hope that my story helps those who have survived abuse, I am fairly certain you will find the unique combination of events interesting (much like a car crash). The most important piece to my story is that I didn't come out of my experiences angry or abusive; I'm a pretty happy guy when it comes down to it. If this sounds at all interesting to you, I invite you to check out my preview, or even to purchase the book, at: http://www.lulu.com/shop/guido/adytu...-20298452.html Thank you for your time, and your consideration.
Guido51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #2151
chuck34108
chuck34108 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Just released (after much procrastination), my first novel is now available on Kindle!

Scattered Debris is about loss, grief and forgiveness in the wake of 9/11.
Almost a year has passed since the two planes crashed into the World Trade Center and Paul Barrow still lives in a cloud of memories. In the course of one weekend he is pulled from his isolation by an old friend, a new relationship and a mysterious online contact.

find it on the Amazon Kindle bookstore here: http://www.amazon.com/Scattered-Debr...d_rhf_pe_p_t_1
chuck34108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #2152
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Buy all four books in the Justice series for only $7.96 instead of $14.96 saving $7.00

Cruel Justice usually $2.99 down to $0.99
Impeding Justice usually $3.99 down to $2.99
Final Justice usually $3.99 down to $0.99
and Foul Justice usually $3.99 down to $2.99

http://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Justice-...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:13 AM   #2153
friendly
Banned
friendly began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 / iPad
Schon gelesen? Lohnt sich!

Inhalt ganz knapp:
Theo Kremer unterrichtet Englisch an einer Schule, wo erwachsene Schüler ihr Abitur nachholen. Theo gehört zum üblichen Zoo von Lehrern und ist gesegnet mit einem robusten Ego. Doch dann widerfahren ihm Dinge, die er nicht erklären kann.

Amazon
[please use full links - moderator]

epubli ePUB-Format
[please use full links - moderator]

Oder:
iTunes Store - Android Play Store

Last edited by dreams; 08-10-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: [please use full links - moderator]
friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #2154
phephi
phephi began at the beginning.

FREE ebook Today ONLY!!!

Hello,

My name is Phette (pronounced fee~ETT) Ogburn, and my book: IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU is available for FREE on Kindle.

It's Contemporary Fiction and Suspense. Please take a moment to download and read, then share with everyone in the world!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KLROCQ/

so much!

Last edited by dreams; 08-10-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: clean link - moderator
phephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #2155
Gareth Flood
Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gareth Flood is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

FREE Thriller novel "Oil and Corruption" 10th-12th August on Kindle

5 star thriller novel Oil and Corruption is available free on 10th-12th August on kindle at Amazon sites. Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Oil-and-Corrup...9607106&sr=8-2

www.GarethFlood.com
Gareth Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #2156
Bryant Delafosse
Bryant Delafosse began at the beginning.

THE MALL by Bryant Delafosse-Free Promotion Amazon Kindle Sat, Aug 11th

THE MALL by Bryant Delafosse-Free Promotion Amazon Kindle Sat, Aug 11th

In preparation for the launch of my new novel HALLOWED in October, I will be offering readers a free promotional copy my first novel THE MALL on Amazon Kindle, so that they can sample the first three chapters of HALLOWED immediately following the end of the novel. The date of the free giveaway will be Saturday, August 11th. So far, THE MALL is getting amazing reviews and I hope for even more as word gets out there. I want to thank every reader for their support so far!

LINK:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mall-ebook...words=the+mall

B. Delafosse
Attached Images

Last edited by Bryant Delafosse; 08-10-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Added Link
Bryant Delafosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #2157
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Boomerang is once again available for just about any ereader out there, including nook, Sony, Kobo and iPad.

Links, sample chapters and lots of reviews can be found at http://boomerangbyalanhutcheson.blogspot.com/

Ted Hogwood's beloved Sarah, a jazz guitar, is in the window of Topp Dollar Pawn. The only way he can get the money to rescue her is to accept an assignment from the AABC, a not nearly official branch of the United States intelligence community. He is partnered with Jerry Kwiatkowski, master of the Hammond B-3 organ and chronic flatulence sufferer, to steal a boomerang containing secrets that should have died with J. Edgar Hoover over thirty years ago. It would be a simple job if only they knew what they were doing. And if a crossbow wielding assassin, two unemployed Australian women, The Director of Central Intelligence and a clothing optional former onion festival queen were not also hot on the boomerang's trail.

This second edition includes a preview of my upcoming novel "The Baer Boys"

All of Boomerang's earnings during the summer of 2012, both from royalties and Kindle Lending Library, will be donated to my local public radio stations, classical KBAQ and news/talk/jazz KJZZ.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #2158
stevejkd2012
stevejkd2012 began at the beginning.

Rise of the Third Son

Hey guys, this is my latest novel and it has just been released on Amazon Kindle..

The prophecies are coming true
Dare to believe
Dare to join the cause
Dare to fight
The day of the Third Son has come

There is a prophecy from distant times. It says that the Third Son will rise after the second purging and unite the five callings against the Dark Hand, an evil organization slowly taking over the world. The Third Son shall bear the secret fire from of old, leading to the war of light and breaking the power of the Dark Hand forever.
For most these stories are just legends and myths. An attempt to demonize the Foundation made by the resistance. But not for Samuel Hughes. He is the last of the line of prophets, and leader of the resistance against the Dark Hand and it's front organization, the Foundation. They wait for the prophecies to come to pass, bringing an end to the terrible oppression of the Dark Hand.
For James Dennon, Elizabeth Burnett, and Ethan Forestal however, things are not so certain. Each of their lives will be changed as the veil between the two worlds is pulled back and they discover just how real the prophecies truly are. And if they are to survive, they must dare to believe, as they are drawn into a battle as old as time itself.

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Third-Ser...he+third+son#_
stevejkd2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #2159
CrystalMarcos
YA & Children's Author
CrystalMarcos began at the beginning.

Device: Nook and Kindle
Starts in a few hours ends on August 27th! 3 Chances to win! Prizes include winning 1 of 2 BELLYACHE: A Delicious Tale by Crystal Marcos, Kobo version or $25 Kobo Gift Card. P.S. You don't have to own a Kobo reader to read books from the Kobo site. You can enter on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CrystalMarcos, from my website http://crystalmarcos.com/events.php, or the link below. Good luck! Special thanks to the friendly folks over at Trindiebooks.com for hosting!

http://trindiebooks.com/giveaways/
CrystalMarcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:10 AM   #2160
DianaNixon
DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New fantasy novel

Hi everyone! I'm a fantasy author and here's the description of my debut series.

Love lines series The traces of supernatural powers have always been crossing the world of human beings. Many people know about the existence of healers, mind readers, oneiromancers and wizards. But for centuries their lives have been kept secret and no one has ever heard about one special place, where those gifted people studied. Neither has Eileen Clark, whose life has never been different from the one other teenagers have. But one day everything changes. Eileen finds out that she belongs to the mysterious world of unnatural and the destiny leads her to Dever – a closed university for the people like her. Nothing will ever be the same again… New life, new friends, new enemies… But the true love will never let her down. It will help to go through everything…. #1 – Love lines The story begins with a strange dream, which has been torturing Eileen for nights. Trying to find out its hidden meaning she leans on her best friend Amanda for help. The two of them go to a fortune-teller, who predicts changes in Eileen’s life. Eileen and Amanda, whose family is one of the seven founders of Dever, go there to start new life and get education. Coming to the university Eileen meets Christian, Amanda’s brother, whom she falls in love with from the very first sight. But, as it turns out later, Christian is in love with her too. They couldn’t even imagine that many years ago their lives were bound by magical spells. But now they have to find out why…
Show More
Show Less

Now it's available both in Kindle and Paperback formats - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...xon+love+lines
DianaNixon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo