Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
mitch13
Groupie
mitch13 began at the beginning.

Device: Appraising the market
Finding books on device that are not in Calibre

There is very likely a simple answer to this but I cannot find anything after searching for awhile.

I would like to find out what books are on my device (in this case a Kindle3) that are not in Calibre. Want to know this so I can back them up into Calibre as my main library.

mitch13
mitch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:10 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch13 View Post
There is very likely a simple answer to this but I cannot find anything after searching for awhile.

I would like to find out what books are on my device (in this case a Kindle3) that are not in Calibre. Want to know this so I can back them up into Calibre as my main library.

mitch13
Switch to Device view/card view (when connected). No ticky = not in main Library
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
mitch13
Groupie
mitch13 began at the beginning.

Device: Appraising the market
Many thanks - I was correct - it was sooo simple

Cheers
mitch13 is offline   Reply With Quote