Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
jaynesarah
jaynesarah began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile New chick-lit author

Hi all,

After spending most of my evenings - after the kids had gone to bed - for the past two years writing, I've finally finished and published my debut novel - Out Of The Mouths Of Babes by Sarah Pearce.

It's available from Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.com for the Kindle, ipad, iphone, Smartphone, Blackberry and Android at just £1.98 / £2.99.

If you fancy a peek, here's the blurb x

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes takes a light-hearted peek beneath the seemingly smooth surface of Amy’s life - A housewife with a delightful nuclear family, comfortable home, pleasant daily routine, cordial circle of friends. An altogether composed existence - or so it may seem.

From the moment Amy casually mentions to best friend, Becky, that she fancies a bit of excitement in her life, trouble is inevitable. If her attempts to spice up her sex life with husband, Ben, don’t land her in enough hot water, problems just seem to snowball from there. With the unexpected arrival of several individuals from her past - some more welcome than others, the discovery of one or two secrets she’d rather not know about and the everyday trials of bringing up two young children, Amy finds herself frequently in need of a glass of wine - or three.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	book cover.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	91086  

Last edited by jaynesarah; 09-02-2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Info missing
jaynesarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
jaynesarah
jaynesarah began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I can't believe I missed the author off my promotion!

Hi all,

I've now added the essential details of my book to my post!
I think I've spent too long looking at computer screens - it's aggled my brains.

xxx
jaynesarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chick-lit, e-book, funny novel, girliebooks, kindle