Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
mli
mli began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Odyssey
Micro usb pops out

I'm having problem to charge my Cybook Odyssey since the micro usb keeps popping out all the time. It doesn't fit very well into the Cybook Odyssey. Anyone else having this problem?

I have contacted Bookeen support, they advised me to try the latest update. I have tried it but i didn't help at all (which I knew before I even tried since this is not a software problem. The micro usb doesn't stay in place.) I have contacted hem again but I thought I would ask here too.
mli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Are you using the USB cord it came with?
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Hi mli, welcome to this forum.

Apparently, a couple of Italian users had the same problem, lamenting a badly soldered microUSB port on their devices. AFAIK, they had their devices replaced in the stores where they bought it.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote