Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-03-2014, 03:57 AM   #1
Nick Payne
Connoisseur
Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Libra H2O
Font weight and sleep problem

I've noticed on my Aura HD with fw 3.8.0, that if I go into the advanced font options and increase the font weight (with the default Georgia font), that if I put the machine to sleep and then wake it, the font is back to the default weight. As soon as I do a page forward or back, the weight increases to the setting I had chosen.
Nick Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:09 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Payne View Post
I've noticed on my Aura HD with fw 3.8.0, that if I go into the advanced font options and increase the font weight (with the default Georgia font), that if I put the machine to sleep and then wake it, the font is back to the default weight. As soon as I do a page forward or back, the weight increases to the setting I had chosen.
Yep that's how it is on other devices too. It was mentioned to Kobo in the beta some time ago....
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert