Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
'Cloud' epub generation tool for browsers

Came across this on Teleread.com:

"dotEPUB (www.dotepub.com) is software in the cloud that allows you to convert any webpage into an e-book."

You drag and drop the logo to the bookmarks folder - it works in every browser except Internet Explorer - and does quite a good job, really, based on what I've seen. Something I can certainly use for quickly converting online fiction to readable files at any rate.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Count me as also impressed.

Simple, easy, no hassles...my needs for an Epub are not fancy, so I wasn't looking for or expecting any bells and whistles, just readability and this tool delivers in the few samples I tried.

As someone who uses Linux and is sort of used to having to tinker and fuss about to have compatibility, this site is a pleasant surprise.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert