Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-01-2005, 04:28 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Fictionwise 25% on MultiFormat e-books through June 2

To celebrate its fifth anniversary, Fictionwise offers a storewide 25% discount on all "MultiFormat" and "Secure" titles through June 2 (i.e. tomorrow). Furthermore, they've launched a special Thanks a Million contest: buy an e-book between now and June 2, and you will automatically be entered into a contest to win $500 in Micropay dollars, plus five additional second prizes for $100 in Micropay.

Did you know Fictionwise has sold its one millionth e-books? I guess I am not the only person who is reading e-books!

[via PalmAddicts and cebooks]
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote