Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Expanded memory n00b question

Hi!
What memory can I buy to give my Irex 800 (European) as much extra storage as possible?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am at work, can't research and need to place an orde + I am not very experienced with adding flash memory to gadgets.

Hope you can help. I am after something that's avaialble in the UK, on Amazon or similar large vendor.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
catharsis
Addict
catharsis began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800SG, Onyx Boox M92
Please check this topic: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48256
catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks! I'm ordering the Kingston 32 GB... :-)
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Be carefull with the information in the thread, because it mainly deals with the DR1000, which has a normal SD-slot for memory cards.
If I remember well the DR800 has a micro-SD slot underneath the battery (?). So you will need a different type of card for the DR800!
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Be carefull with the information in the thread, because it mainly deals with the DR1000, which has a normal SD-slot for memory cards.
If I remember well the DR800 has a micro-SD slot underneath the battery (?). So you will need a different type of card for the DR800!
Correct, the DR800 needs a micro-SD.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert