Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-31-2009, 01:37 PM   #31
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
I've just uploaded a reformatted file that cleans up the RTF version a bit, and makes the ereader formats look a bit nicer as well (less needless space). Anyone who's already downloaded is entitled to a free update.

Otherwise, use Coupon Code XY39L for a free copy at:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4612

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-27-2009 at 11:28 AM.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:38 PM   #32
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Thanks for the freebie!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #33
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Thanks ASparrow I just downloaded it and started to read. When will book two hit?
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #34
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Thanks ASparrow I just downloaded it and started to read. When will book two hit?
I'm aiming for January.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #35
ASparrow
Addict

Just a reminder that my current coupon will expire on Veteran's Day, in case anyone still desires a free copy.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:40 AM   #36
ASparrow
Addict

Someone just posted a "review" on Smashwords suggesting that Xenolith was unreadable in the epub format because of double spacing. I've long since fixed this issue, so if anyone has downloaded a double-spaced version, you're entitled to a free update at no charge. Just so you know.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #37
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post
What's a xenolith, you ask?

USE COUPON CODE: ND66P

XENOLITH (Adventure/Contemporary Fantasy/Thriller)

Years ago, international aid worker Frank Bowen's wife went missing in the wilds of Belize. The constables of San Ignacio never found a trace. Years later, on a pilgrimage to her remote 'grave,' Frank loses his way and his world.
Many thanks!! n

Just downloaded it Monday, loaded it on my EZReader Pocket Pro & it's on my TBR list!!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #38
ASparrow
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
Many thanks!! n

Just downloaded it Monday, loaded it on my EZReader Pocket Pro & it's on my TBR list!!
Thanks you. When the time comes, post your impressions. Let people know what you thought of it.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:03 AM   #39
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Another great free book - many thanks!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #40
ASparrow
Addict

One more week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Another great free book - many thanks!
You're welcome!

One more week or so and I'm going to let this coupon expire. This will be the last chance to get a free copy until my the followup book is ready.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #41
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I haven't finished reading it yet, I but I can certainly recommend folks take advantage of this offer for Xenolith. Good story, well written, deserves lots and lots of readers! I don't have an ebook reader and I don't like extended reading on my computer screen, but Xenolith has me anxious for any and all chances I have to get back to it.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #42
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Thanks for the book, sounds like the kind of thing I'd enjoy. I'll read it while I'm traveling next week.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #43
ASparrow
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
I haven't finished reading it yet, I but I can certainly recommend folks take advantage of this offer for Xenolith. Good story, well written, deserves lots and lots of readers! I don't have an ebook reader and I don't like extended reading on my computer screen, but Xenolith has me anxious for any and all chances I have to get back to it.
Thanks! Boomerang is my favorite of all the indie ebooks I've come across so far. Maybe it's because I'm a hack of a jazz musician myself and can relate to the characters (which by the way are most diverse, amusing and eccentrically real). Boomerang defies conventions in a very interesting and effective way.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #44
ASparrow
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginwen View Post
Thanks for the book, sounds like the kind of thing I'd enjoy. I'll read it while I'm traveling next week.
Hope you like it. Let me know whether you do or don't.

I'm working on a sequel right and any feedback leads to improvement. Writers are often blind to flaws in their work because they supplement what's presented in words with whatever is already in their imagining.

(The nice thing about ebooks is that one can update books on the fly and improve things for future readers, not to mention fix those copies that others already possess).
Old 11-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #45
ASparrow
Addict

Xenolith is a free download with coupon code: XY39L

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-27-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Tags
ebook, fantasy, free