Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-08-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
eric859
eric859 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Reverse zoom / zoom out?

Hello, this is my first post, so please bare with me and forgive me for not using correct terminology. I have a PRS-505 and have applied the firmware to be able to read Adobe DRM'd books purchased from sites like ebooks.com. This has been working very well for the most part. As it seems you all know, the formatting gets changed around once you zoom. As a result, I often like to switch zoom views between viewing the whole page with correct formatting and the 1st zoom to be able to comfortably read the writing. I don't like having to zoom a 2nd time and then a 3rd time to get back to the original full page format. I might be splitting hairs here, but it would be nice to be able to just zoom between full page and 1st zoom and then back again without having to zoom again through the 2nd level zoom (my eyes aren't quite that bad yet). Is it possible to do a reverse zoom or zoom out directly from a 1st level zoom in?

Thanks in advance!
Eric
eric859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Nope, sorry.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert