Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #136
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Great news !
I think I know why the thumbnails do not appear in Aldiko (did I get it right ? the covers appear, but not the thumbnails ?)
This little typo will be corrected in 2.0.1 (releasing very, very soon).

I take this opportunity to inform all the users of calibre2opds that you can follow @davidsoft on Twitter regarding development of this program ; it's an account I created specially for calibre2opds...
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #137
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

New release : 2.0.1
Lots of bug corrections, and some interesting new features (all asked for by users!)
Get it here while it's hot

Last edited by dpierron; 03-08-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:35 AM   #138
flitbee
flitbee began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Question

Long time no post, is this thread relevant? Because i tried generating stanza.xml but hit a roadblock:

Code:
F:\Program Files\Calibre2>calibredb.exe list --output-format stanza --prefix http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6587785/stanza > D:\Dropbox\Public\stanza\stanza.xml
Usage: calibredb.exe list [options]

List the books available in the calibre database.

Whenever you pass arguments to calibredb.exe that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quot
ation marks.

calibredb.exe: error: no such option: --output-format

F:\Program Files\Calibre2>
What am I doing wrong here?

Btw this links broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
New release : 2.0.1
Lots of bug corrections, and some interesting new features (all asked for by users!)
Get it here while it's hot

Last edited by flitbee; 10-30-2011 at 04:40 AM.
flitbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:25 AM   #139
dpierron
calibre2opds guru

Hi !

I can't help about your calibredb problem, but the Calibre2Opds thread is there...

Cheers,
David.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:54 AM   #140
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitbee View Post
Long time no post, is this thread relevant? Because i tried generating stanza.xml but hit a roadblock:

Code:
F:\Program Files\Calibre2>calibredb.exe list --output-format stanza --prefix http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6587785/stanza > D:\Dropbox\Public\stanza\stanza.xml
Usage: calibredb.exe list [options]

List the books available in the calibre database.

calibredb.exe: error: no such option: --output-format

F:\Program Files\Calibre2>
What am I doing wrong here?

Btw this links broken
List is just a LISTING of what exists inside the Library.

to see the list of valid commands:
calibredb.exe --help

to see the help for a specific command (export a book in my example):
calibredb.exe --export --help

The Calibre GUI is so much easier for casual use
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:03 AM   #141
flitbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Hi !

I can't help about your calibredb problem, but the Calibre2Opds thread is there...

Cheers,
David.
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
List is just a LISTING of what exists inside the Library.

to see the list of valid commands:
calibredb.exe --help

to see the help for a specific command (export a book in my example):
calibredb.exe --export --help

The Calibre GUI is so much easier for casual use
Yes, ur right, I tried using the Caliber GUI, but there's one thing I can't seem to do - Generate an HTML list of all my books that I can upload to dropbox. With calibre2ops, I could get HTML, after uploading to dropbox, links to each books are broken..
Old 10-30-2011, 06:13 AM   #142
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
thank you!

Yes, ur right, I tried using the Caliber GUI, but there's one thing I can't seem to do - Generate an HTML list of all my books that I can upload to dropbox. With calibre2ops, I could get HTML, after uploading to dropbox, links to each books are broken..
Look at the (Generate) Catalog options (and the contents of that Catalog: E-book options (tab) ).
Accessed from the little arrow on the Convert Icon
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:45 AM   #143
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Btw this links broken
That is the problem with replying to old threads - the information they contain is often outdated.

As well as the thread in the Calibre MR forum that David Pierron mentioned dedicated to Calibre2Opds it also now has its own home page and support forum.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:01 AM   #144
flitbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Look at the (Generate) Catalog options (and the contents of that Catalog: E-book options (tab) ).
Accessed from the little arrow on the Convert Icon
There's not HTML option there. Thanks for this link though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
That is the problem with replying to old threads - the information they contain is often outdated.

As well as the thread in the Calibre MR forum that David Pierron mentioned dedicated to Calibre2Opds it also now has its own home page and support forum.
Ya I didn't know there was a new one. I came here via a google search. Thanks for the links! Now I know