Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-03-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
darktower
darktower began at the beginning.

Device: SONY 505
WHSmith Ebook store sale

hey

Just letting you people with Ereaders know that the WHSmith is having a sale,which is half price on ALL ebooks.

go check it out.

i know ill be buying a few ebooks.now let me see what they have

cheers

DarkTower
darktower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.

Why don't You try W.H. Smith's?

I did, they sent me here.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i love that sketch !!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
Whitefiver
Whitefiver began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Typical of WH Smith - 20 books for Sony E-book reader and 19 for Cybook, including public domain offerings, and Oz Clarke's Pocket Wine book 2002! (priced at £3.50).

Something tells me that they don't really get it.

Regards,

White.
Whitefiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
You are looking in the wrong place. When you click on books for the SOny you get 20 books. I don't know why they did that but if you click on what category you are interested and search that way, you will find a lot of books. I found over 3000 in the mystery area, a good lot of them offered in epub. I found no problem finding books. I had to take things out of my shopping cart because I had way more than my buget for books this month is!
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
Whitefiver
Whitefiver began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
You are looking in the wrong place.
Well spotted - in that case, I suppose WHSmith will not be winning too many awards for easy site navigation then! I'll bet I'm not the only one making that mistake.

Many thanks for putting me right!

Regards,

White.
Whitefiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Yeah, its kind of stupid. In my case I searched in the mystery section, checked out, then noticed that section for sony and cybook!

Lisa
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #9
Bleuwhale
Bleuwhale began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Digital Reader PRS-700
Do note however that the sale ends on Friday (UK date-time).

I checked with their customer service via email and thats e response they gave.

Cheers
Bleuwhale is offline   Reply With Quote