Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
kibosh
kibosh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Touch
Thank you both!

Unfortunately danskmacabre I tried your file and got crc errors when I tried to unzip it . . . but BigJ's worked great.
kibosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #17
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibosh View Post
Thank you both!

Unfortunately danskmacabre I tried your file and got crc errors when I tried to unzip it . . . but BigJ's worked great.
That's odd, I just unzipped it as a test and it worked fine.. *shrug*
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
kibosh
kibosh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Touch
Huh . . . maybe something got pooched during the transmission. Thanks again.
kibosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:01 AM   #19
nicebubu
nicebubu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch

I'm still looking for 1.9.8, the last version that can display my pdfs correctly

nicebubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:35 AM   #20
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibosh View Post
Huh . . . maybe something got pooched during the transmission. Thanks again.
I'll try to re-upload it to to mediafire tonight. but I did noticed it verified the file as well when it finished receiving it.

[edit]
I just downloaded it from mediafire onto a different PC and it unzipped fine (I used 7zip)
Maybe your download got corrupted or something?
NM, you got it from the other guy's link anyway.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 01-25-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #21
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicebubu View Post
I'm still looking for 1.9.8, the last version that can display my pdfs correctly

I don't see any posts from you where you actually mention WHAT your problem is with PDFs.

Have you ever told us? Have you ever opened an issue with Kobo (and ensured the problem # has been supplied to the Kobo GetSatisfaction web site)?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #22
danskmacabre
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicebubu View Post
I have 1.9.9, but not 1.9.8
Old 01-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #23
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thanks for your help everyone. It is VERY much appreciated.

_______
Another long time lurker takes the plunge.
(Hmm... Must remember to return that )
Howlingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:15 AM   #24
danskmacabre
Guru

Here's a link to 1.9.9
http://www.mediafire.com/?dz2ag42v3z45obd

Someone PM'd me about it.