Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Dragan
Dragan began at the beginning.

Device: sony
I just jumped in

Hi
Brand new Sony 505 owner, looking forward to putting all the great info here to good use. Who knows, someday maybe I'll be able to contribute something of value too!
Wayne
Dragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
Hi
Brand new Sony 505 owner, looking forward to putting all the great info here to good use. Who knows, someday maybe I'll be able to contribute something of value too!
Wayne
Welcome new member. You'll find all kinds of information here. Enjoy!

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
mickitaz
Connoisseur
mickitaz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
Hi
Wayne
Hi Dragan... I just got mine today too! My husband bought it for me for my birthday. Just authorized my account and bought my first book. Only problem is I am reading another book right now.. and I have this thing that I have to finish the book I am reading before I start another one. More motive for me to finish this one

I bought mine used. I noticed that the previous owner had The New York Times on it.. was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get this on my reader? Or any other newspaper for that matter. Thanks.
mickitaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dragan and welcome to the Forum. I had the same problem mickitaz mentioned in that I was already reading a pBook when I got my Sony. So, I confess, I actually bought the same title as an eBook as I was going on a trip and really wanted the portability of my Sony. Okay, okay, it wasa new toy and I wanted to play with it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote