Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
stuartjmoore
stuartjmoore began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX (soon)
[DRM-free Comic Book] First Five, issue #1

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know about my new independent digital comic book publishing effort; we literally just released our first issue as a DRM-free CBZ file.

I wrote and tested an iPad app (here), but I would like to see how well it works on a Kindle DX or other e-ink device (I don't own one… yet). If anyone buys the comic, please send photos of it displayed on an e-ink device to einkphotos @ squarecitycomics.com.

The comic: http://www.squarecitycomics.com/firstfive/1/1/

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates on issues (I'm not going to spam this board every time we release an issue, just this once).

I know I haven't ever posted here, but I've been using this board for a long time; every Google search I do leads me back here. Insights into CBZ files on the Kindle and comparisons to the Nook have been very interesting. I love e-ink and can't wait until I can afford one (playing with demo units aren't enough). Thank you all.
stuartjmoore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbz, comic, comicbook, ipad, kindle