Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
bubbaspyce
bubbaspyce began at the beginning.

Device: eti2 ebookwise 1150
Deleting books from my reader

Ok, so I have had my reader for several years. I used it a little in the beginning and then it sat in a box for years. Now I am ready to start using it again. I had several books on there from when I used it in the past. I never used the Librarian (didn't know it existed until yesterday.) All books on there were put there using the Personal Content Server on the eBookwise website. So, anyway, I wanted to add some more personal content. I was able to add one title, but when I went to add a second title, I got an error message saying that I was out of memory. So, I figured I would delete some old content to make some room for new content. And this brings me to my question: How the )%*)%*$ do you remove old content off the reader? I have tried everything I can think of and cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this. I'm sure it is probably something very simple and I am going to feel really stupid, but I am at my wits end and ready to throw the thing in the trash. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
bubbaspyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
bubbaspyce
bubbaspyce began at the beginning.

Device: eti2 ebookwise 1150
OK, update. I figured out how to delete books (duh, I guess it helps to read the manual.) Once I did that I uploaded personal content via the Librarian. Yeah!!! Success. Thanks again for all your responses and help. Now I can enjoy my reader once again.
bubbaspyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert