Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Pat
Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader
Question Hi from Germany

Hi folks,

a friend recently told me that there is this great forum for ebook reading devices, which offers a great deal of information about this topic and that it even has a german subforum.

So i thought, let me give it a try - and I'm honestly quite amazed how MUCH reading stuff you find here and how much exchange is happening.

There is one other german forum called epaperboard.de, but it seems to be quite new and doesn't seem to have many members yet.

Yeah... so... , now I'm running out of topics to talk about...
Just wanted to say hi and communicate that I'm very happy, that a forum like this one exists

It's...
Pat
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hi Pat! Welcome! You weren't misled. You'll be amazed at what you find. Keep searching the threads, and enjoying the people.

Last edited by desertgrandma; 08-11-2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: spelling
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Pat and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:48 AM   #4
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Herzlich Willkommen
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
Pat
Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Pat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader
Thanks and vielen Dank to all for the warm welcoming
I'm sure I'll have a good time here
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, Pat! Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote