Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-08-2013, 03:41 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
If you only want the plain text, I would suggest going via Notepad. ie copy from Calibre, paste into Notepad, then Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C in Notepad (select all, copy) and paste into the target application.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you only want the plain text, I would suggest going via Notepad. ie copy from Calibre, paste into Notepad, then Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C in Notepad (select all, copy) and paste into the target application.
Thanks HarryT, that's what I've been doing, but with Notepad++

Works fine, except when you're doing a lot of copy/pastes it's tedious.

The Word example was a red herring, my fault I needed to configure/use it correctly

My main problem is with Firefox, sometimes it will paste plain text, other times it will paste the whole kit and caboodle, when that happens Blogger spits the dummy.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-08-2013 at 05:38 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2013, 05:38 AM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've installed a widget call Clipboard Fusion it scrubs the clipboard of HTML at copy time. If I want the formatting it can be 'disabled' with right click menu. It lives the tray, its free. Perfect solution for moi

Along the way I discovered that Windows 7 doesn't have a clipboard viewer - if you're looking for one then try - InsideClipboard - its from Nils Soper, so its free, portable and doesn't come with features you don't need.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-08-2013 at 09:56 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote