Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Datatraveler
Datatraveler began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook lite
Hello Mobilereaders

Well I'm new here, sorta, I have been lurking for a few weeks on this forum and a few others while i made the agonizing choice of a reader. I'm not new to Ebooks I started reading them years ago on a Palm Pilot getting my books from a tiny company called Peanut Press, Now called Ereader.com. Anyway it was easy for a long time I just wore out PDAs and bought new ones and my book collection got bigger. Now my last PDA a Dell AXIM is starting to age. So a new reader. I still buy books from Ereader.com and I'm really liking the prices of Barnes&Noble, oddly they own Ereader but they sell the same books there cheaper. So because my collection is all in the Ereader DRM format that was a main priority I didn't care for the Nook just because I didnt care for the extras like mp3 player, my Ipod does that fine and I don't want to have online capabilities my computers do that, so I decided on the Jetbook lite. So thanks folks your information and insight was the key to my purchase, ordered the JBL today from Newegg.
Datatraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Hi Datatraveler, and welcome to the forum!
I'm sure you will like your jetBook-lite.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello Datatraveler and welcome to MR!!!

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Datatraveler, welcome to MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Datatraveler and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR.

Check out the eBook library from MR. Sooooo many free books, lovingly formatted by MR members. That'll keep you reading for a while.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
Datatraveler
Datatraveler began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook lite
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and thank you Katti I shall do that..Mobile read is a priceless source of information, I'm really enjoying it
Datatraveler is offline   Reply With Quote