Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Basttrax
Basttrax began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700
New PRS-700 user. Newspaper question

Hey all!

I just purchased the reader and I'm loving it.

My question is in regards to newspapers and magazines on it. Which papers support this device?

Thanks!

Basttrax
Basttrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, Ipod Touch, KIndle Fire
Download Calibre and use it to transfer newspaper and magazine content to your ereader. Their is a Calibre forum on this site that will answer most of your questions about Calibre. Calibre can be downloaded here, http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/download.
toomanybooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
Basttrax
Basttrax began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700
I've been using it for a day and love it. Thanks for the great advice.
Basttrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Basttrax. As you can see, this site is full of great info and friendly people.

Feel free to jump in on any threads you find interesting, and enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote