Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-01-2009, 05:39 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domokos View Post
More authors are allowing their books to be released as e-books (John Grisham being the latest). They can see the direction that e-books are taking -- and its UP.
Rita,

Where can one buy John Grisham e-Books? I've looked on a couple of different sites, but none seem to be available.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #17
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Harry--

I don't think that John Grisham has released any of his books in electronic format yet. But I know I did read that both he and Danielle Steele are either planning to or seriously considering it. I apologize for not posting a link--don't remember where I read this at. But if I come across it again, I'll post the link.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks - he is an author I enjoy reading.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:54 AM   #19
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
It was mentioned on teleread and this link for a John Grisham website:

http://www.johngrishamonline.com/joh...available-soon
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #20
Domokos
Rita Y. Toews
Domokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it isDomokos knows what time it is

Device: Sony and Hiebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Rita,

Where can one buy John Grisham e-Books? I've looked on a couple of different sites, but none seem to be available.
He isn't officially released yet, but I did find "The Appeal" available. I'm assuming it was pirated by someone and put on-line.

I think this is what's driving the A-list authors to allow their books to be published electronically. If the demand is there and the authors resist, then someone will just pirate it and put it on-line. The author then makes NO money on it.

If the price of e-books doesn't start dropping and the demand rises then more and more pirated books are going to appear.

Rita Toews
Read an E-Book Founder
http://www.ebookweek.com
Domokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert