Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Julien Pham
Connoisseur
Julien Pham began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
How to put back books on my Kobo?

Hi,

So I have purchased books through the Kobo book store. I didn't want to keep them on my Kobo so I removed them from the reading list, and deleted them from my Kobo.

How do I put them back on my Kobo? I have created a bookmark for those books on the website so they are again in "my reading" on the kobo website, but when I launch the Kobo software I do not see them.

I would like to put them back on my Kobo in kepub format.

Thanks
Julien Pham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Julien Pham
Connoisseur
Julien Pham began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Ok I found. It seems I had a website issue this is why even if my books appeared to be in the "reading" tab they weren't in fact ^^

I have disconnected and reconnected to the kobo website, did the process again to put my books in "reading" tab and now it works...
Julien Pham is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert