Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Introducing myself . . .

Hi

I've been a lurker for a while now, trying to figure out what e-reader belongs to me. Not only am I known for being somewhat picky, but I will have a lot of weird needs.

Please be gentle with me, I'm somewhat of a luddite and can't keep a lot of these acronyms straight.

Let's see about me . . I live in the Pacific Northwest, America.

I have a wide diversity of books on my shelves at home, mystery, horror, political novels, poetry, history, fantasy, sci-fi . . . really I think the only thing I don't have much of is "westerns" - at least how my public library sorts books. I read anthropology, medical, and other journals in the periodicals section. I have knitting, sewing, bread-making, ethnic cooking . . . etc in both book and magazine form, sitting next to foreign language dictionaries and etymology books.

And I really like the ellipsis . . . and use it way too much.

I'm not sure what else you want or need to know, but hi everyone! Thanks for letting me learn everything over your shoulder, I really appreciate it.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sigyn and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Sigyn ... happy e-reading ... best wishes ... Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote